Get a Free Quote in the Pasadena and Houston Bay Area
B&S Moving and Delivery offers storage services in Houston and the entire Pasadena and Houston Bay Area. Whether you need storage for a residential move, commercial relocation, or remodeling project, we can help you find cost-effective solutions to meet your needs. Our family-owned company has served the local community for five decades and earned a reputation for quality and excellence.
Floor protection, blankets and shrink wrap are provided along with furniture disassembly and assembly services. Please contact us at (281) 810-9480 for more information about our storage services.
Family Owned & Operated
We Can Provide TSA TWIC Cards
Bonded & Insured Company
At B & S Moving and Delivery, we offer complete moving, packing, and storage services in Houston. When you are making decisions about the things that need to be stored, it is important to understand that some items are not allowed inside a storage facility. Knowing this in advance can help you make important decisions about what to keep in the unit.
Items that are prohibited in storage facilities include:
- Toxic items
- Explosive or combustible items
- Radioactive materials
- Certain types of construction materials
- Unregistered vehicles
Packing your items properly for storage can help ensure the safety of your valuable possessions, family heirlooms, and treasured belongings. We offer comprehensive services to accommodate all your packing, moving, and storage needs. While storage services are offered at an additional cost, putting items in storage can help you sell your home quicker and make moving day easier. We are happy to provide free estimates for storage services in Houston.
If you need storage services, call (281) 810-9480 for more information and a free estimate.
Preparing for a move can be a stressful time, and many homeowners find that using storage services in Houston can be helpful for getting some items out of the way. As you are sorting through your belongings, putting overflow items in storage can help make the packing and organizing process simpler and make moving day easier. Others like to remove some furniture and boxes to make the home less cluttered when selling a house.
When selecting a storage service, it is important to consider:
- Unit size – You want sufficient space for storing the items that you need to move out of the house. On the other hand, you don’t want to pay for space you don’t need. We can help you determine the best size storage unit for your needs.
- Location – How often will you be traveling back and forth to the storage space? This can vary, depending on whether you are moving items in and out of storage or having movers do it for you. The location should be convenient for your purposes.
- Cost – The size of the storage unit also impacts the price. This is one more reason that selecting the right size and packing your storage unit carefully to maximize the available space can help you save money.
Careful planning can help you get the most out of your storage space and make your entire moving process smoother and less stressful. Preparing your belongings for storage by packing and wrapping delicate items will keep everything protected and ensure that it arrives safely at your final destination.